Forensic Document Examiner – James A. Green
For over 28 years, I have worked as a Forensic Document Examiner to resolve questioned signature, handwriting and other document issues. If you have a need for a signature examination on a will, contract or other document, I would be glad to discuss the needs of your case and provide a time-line and cost estimate.
How I may contribute toward your case:
- Signature and Handwriting Expert. Common signature comparison submissions I receive are related to wills, contracts, mortgage notes and anonymous notes. Handwriting examinations are requested for anonymous notes, wills, forms, etc.
- Laboratory Instrumentation. Based upon the concerns you express regarding a questioned document, I will use the appropriate laboratory instruments. Specialized instruments are used to compare inks, recover indented writing, analyze alterations or obliterations and so forth.
- Courtroom Experiences. My testimony, related to document examination opinions rendered during my career, has exceeded 120 times in various State, Federal, and one Foreign Court.
- Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners.
- Timely Responses. I appreciate the preference or need by my clients to receive the results of a document examination as quickly as possible. Most questioned document cases are examined, and reports prepared, within 7 to 10 days of submission. Telephone calls and emails are promptly responded to.
- Competitively Priced. The cost for an examination, and written report, may be established after information is provided related to the document issue(s).
- Government Trained. During my career at the Eugene, Oregon Police Department, I served a two and one-half year apprenticeship to become a document examiner. Supplemental training was received at the U.S.S.S. – Questioned Document Course and at a U.S. Postal Inspection Crime Laboratory.
- Professional Memberships. Active memberships are maintained in three respected document examiner organizations. I attend conferences on an annual basis to participate in the training offered.
My goal is to provide attorneys and other clients an objective, quality work product. It is disappointing when, on occasion, I cannot support the contentions of a client. However, it is not my practice to perpetuate litigation related to a document issue if the evidence does not allow for it.
Contact me by telephone or email to start the process to resolve your document issue.