Forensic Document Examiner – James A. Green
For over 25 years, I have worked with attorneys and private individuals to resolve their questioned signature or other document issues. Government trained, experienced and having a variety of laboratory instrumentation to use for examinations, I would look forward to working with you on your case. Your document issue is important to you and would receive the attention needed to determine if there is evidence to support a questioned signature is genuine or not genuine. Non-signature issues are also commonly submitted for examination.
A synopsis of how I may contribute toward your case:
- Handwriting and signature expert. The majority of submissions are related to signatures comparisons on wills, contracts, or other documents. Handwriting comparisons are requested for anonymous notes, wills, forms, etc.
- Laboratory instrumentation. The comparison of inks, the recovery of indented writing, the analysis of alterations or obliterations require specialized instruments.
- Courtroom experiences. Testimony given in excess of 110 times in various State and Federal Courts.
- Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners.
- Timely responses. Most questioned document cases are examined, and reports prepared, within a week of submission. Telephone calls and emails are promptly responded to.
- Competitively priced.
- Government trained. Apprenticeship served at the Eugene, Oregon Police Department. Training received by the U.S. Secret Service and at a U.S. Postal Inspection Crime Laboratory.
- Professional memberships. Active memberships in maintained in three respected document examiner organizations with regular participation at training conferences.
Clients are provided with an objective, high quality work product, whether the involved documents are key issues in litigation or related to a personal family matter.
Start the process to resolve your document issue by calling:
or by sending an email to: