Forensic Document Examiner – James A. Green
The laboratory of Mr. Green offers a variety of forensic document examinations. Examinations are conducted in a professional manner, using appropriate laboratory instrumentation.
Common document issues submitted:
- The authenticity of signatures or other handwriting.
- Analysis of alterations, i.e., medical records, contracts, wills, accounting records.
- Obliterated writing.
- The recovery of indented writing.
- Questioned typewritten documents.
- Fabrications by a “cut and paste” process.
- Ink identification and dating.
Questioned documents are carefully and objectively examined in a non-destructive manner. All materials sent for examination are kept secure and returned upon completion of the examination.
With Mr. Green as the Document Examiner on your team, you benefit by:
- An expert witness with testimony given in over 110 Federal and State Court cases.
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners.
- State-of-the-art laboratory instruments.
- A variety of examination processes including signature or handwriting comparisons, altered contracts, wills, medical records, mortgage documents, etc.
- A signature expert / handwriting expert to resolve the most common cases submitted.
- Over 25 years of experience.
- A quick response time.
- Competitive rates.