Forensic Document Examiner – James A. Green
The laboratory of Mr. Green offers a variety of forensic document examinations. A professional laboratory analysis by a court qualified and certified examiner may resolve questions regarding:
- The authenticity of signatures or handwriting
- The identification of altered or fraudulent documents
- Obliterated or indented writing
- Questioned typewritten documents
- Fabrications by a “cut and paste” process
- Ink identification and dating
Questioned documents are carefully and objectively examined in a non-destructive manner. All materials sent for examination are kept secure and returned upon completion of the examination.
With Mr. Green as the forensic document examiner on your team you have:
- An expert witness qualified in Federal and State Courts
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- State-of-the-art laboratory instruments
- A variety of examination options including signature or handwriting comparisons, altered contracts, wills, medical records, etc
- A quick response time
- Competitive rates.